Join us on the next session of Inner Circle…
Curt Robbins is a technical writer, instructional designer, and lecturer who has been developing science-based educational and training content for Fortune 200 enterprise companies for more than 30 years. His clients have included Federal Express, Microsoft, Sun Microsystems, Northrop Grumman, National City Bank, Strainprint Technologies Ltd., the J.M. Smucker Company, and USAA.
Robbins began writing about the biochemistry and science of the various wellness molecules produced by plants such as hemp in 2003. He has since developed more than 600 educational articles about hemp and its various health components, including terpenes, cannabinoids, and the human endocannabinoid system. In 2019, Robbins developed a 50-page white paper regarding the hemp cannabinoid cannabigerol (CBG) that explored a fourth potential species of the unique plant genus.
“My obsession, since I was an undergrad journalism and psychology student, has been to document complex systems and processes in such a way that the information becomes truly engaging and educational. My present goal, in light of the emerging hemp and cannabis industries, is to deliver a solid and enlightened understanding of the complex and nuanced biochemistry of wellness molecules such as cannabinoids and terpenes,” said Robbins.
1) CBG (Cannabigerol) White Paper (Hemptown USA): https://bit.ly/38Y1fHl
2) Understanding Newly Discovered Cannabinoids CBDP & THCP: https://bit.ly/2QlWZLx
3) Biohacking Your Endocannabinoid System: https://bit.ly/2vzYq1K
4) Foundation Series: Understanding the Entourage Effect: https://bit.ly/3a2ROYL
5) In Honor of TerpeneTuesday™: https://bit.ly/2wlIXm6
6) CBGA: The Mother of Cannabinoids: https://bit.ly/2TZwZYm
7) Did America’s Founding Fathers “Smoke Weed”?: https://bit.ly/2QsugEJ
8) Cannabis Categories: Untangling Cultivars, Chemovars, Strains, & More: https://bit.ly/2vzYVsE
9) Strainprint Technologies Article Collection: https://bit.ly/2vACkw6
10) Curt’s Cannabis Queries, Part 4: https://bit.ly/3b8hseQ